Hair Color: 1B Ombre 99J
Hair Length: 14 Inch
Hair Texture: Silky Straight
Hair Density: 130% Medium
Lace Type: 100% High Quality Swiss Lace
Hairline: Natural Hairline
Baby Hair: Along the perimeter to give the effect of a naturally growing hairline
Type of Knots: Single knots at hairline to look more natural & double knots elsewhere to make more durable
Bleached Knots: Along the perimeter to make the hairline even more undetectable
Give the wig a gentle shake..
Identify the front and the back of the wig. The label always goes in the back. Note the Velcro tabs for sizing. Leave the tabs as is at first. You can adjust them later if necessary..
Place the wig on a flat surface so you are looking inside the wig. Make sure the label is at the top (the label is at the back of the wig). Grasp the wig at the top (back), with your hands placed on each side of the label.
Slip the wig over the head starting at the hairline and then towards the neck. The front of the wig should lie on the front hairline.
The wig should feel secure, but not too tight. If needed, you can adjust the size with the Velcro tabs inside the wig.
1.Co-Wash your Hair.You can co-wash your hair with a conditioner .Co-washing should be done at least once a week.
2.Keep It Air-Dried.You can towel dry your hair before air-drying by using an ultra-absorbent towel
3.[Step for weave & closure]Seal Your Wefts Before Hair Install.After you co-wash your hair & let it air-dry, you should seal your wefts.Sealing your wefts will prevent shedding. Make sure when sealing your wefts you are applying the sealant to both sides of the weft. This will guarantee your wefts are sealed tight.
4.Protect That Hair From HEAT.Use a heat protectant spray, oil, or serumwhen you use heating tools.
5.Tips To Root.when you take your comb, brush, or fingers & start at the tips of your hair and work your way up to the root (weft ) of your hair.
6.Deep Condition.After serval weeks'installation,a deep condition is necessary.Achieve this care tip by using a good conditioner or deep conditioner
7.Wrap It Up.Remember to twist, braid, bantu-knot, flexi-rod, roller set, rod set, or wrap your Hair before sleep.
8.Don't swim in the sea when your hair is installed which may make your hair tangle badly.
|Full Lace Wigs
||Lace Front Wigs
||360 Lace Wigs
|In Stock Items
(Length: 8 - 22 Inches) (Color: Natural black, #1, #1B, #2, #3, #4)
|7 working days
||3 working days
||3 working days
||3 working days
(Length: 24 - 26 Inches) (Color: #6 - #613A and ombre color)
*Specially marked items are not included.
|25 working days
||15 working days
||15 working days
||10 working days
1. For the cardholder's protection, the company reserves the right to send orders to the billing address if a differing shipping address cannot be verified.
2. We CAN Not ship to any P.O boxes and APO/FPO address by Postal Office. So we encourage all deliveries be made to a physical address.
3. Our items will be stamped as "Gift" or "Sample" to avoid you being charged a custom fee. Usually, your order will not be charged a custom fee from wigonly.com. In seldom cases, orders may be charged the customs fees by your government, not our site, you will be responsible for the charges. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we have no control over the customs authorities in your country or any other. Contact your local customs office for more information about customs fees, duties, and taxes.
TrackingOnce your order is shipped out, wigonly.com will offer you the tracking number via email.
We share a strategic cooperation relationship with the express company DHL,FEDEX and TNT. All of our packages are delivered by DHL or FEDEX,you can easily tracking your item on the following links
- "Wigonly offer two types of hair, Malaysian Virgin Hair and Indian Remy Hair. Both of them are natural 100% human hair and they're collected directly from healthy donors in virgin condition. After collecting the hair our hair technicians will rinse the hair and handpick out short, damage and grey strands for women are in need of best and superior quality. Malaysian Virgin Hair is 100% natural and unprocessed human hair. It's the absolute highest quality hair available on the market. It has not been colored, dyed, bleached, or chemically processed in anyway. So this hair can be washed, blow dried, bleached, colored, and curled & styled with heated tools when you receive it. Our Indian Remy Hair is chemically processed to compact the hair cuticles to ensure the hair is completely tangle-free and has a natural soft and silky appearance. You can wash it, curled it and style it. However, we do not recommend that you do any bleaching and coloring. This hair is already processed and any further processing will damage the hair quality. NOTE: No matter how good our hair quality is, please DON'T style it or dye it too frequently, the heat or chemical will make the hair easily get dry and tangled."
- The worker hand-tied the hair on the lace cap. Our professional hair stylists design the lace wigs, who are with over 10 years experience.
- "Full lace wigs are manufactured with a cap, and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap. Individual hairs are then sewn into the thin lace. Full lace wigs will have lace all around the unit, and require the lace to be cut all around the unit. You will be cutting a hairline around your entire head. By doing so, once done you can wear your hair anyway you like, ponytails, up-dos etc. Think about it. With the wig, you have just cut yourself a new hairline around your entire head. Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig - but the front, back, and sides of the hair wig will not be like a regular wig. The wig will appear that all of the hair is growing directly from your head."
- "Lace front wigs are manufactured with a thin lace that extends from ear to ear across the hairline. Lace front wigs are made similar to a regular ladies wig along the back and sides of the unit. When you receive the unit the lace will be really long in the front, you will cut the lace along the front of the unit. The goal here is to create a new hairline. You will not cut all of the lace, as you will apply adhesive to the lace/your new hairline. Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig - but the front of the hair wig will not be like a regular wig. The wig will appear that it is growing directly from your head."
- A lace front wig is not with lace around the back, so you cannot wear it in a high ponytail with back. A full lace wig is with lace all around available for being worn in a high ponytail, which will give a more natural looking than lace front wigs.
- Natural color is the tone of virgin hair. It gradually changes from 1b off black to #2 darkest brown.
- Bleached knots help make the hair appear as if it is growing from the scalp. When hair is tied to the lace, there is a dark knot where the hair is secured. Bleaching or "lightening" the knots reduces the visibility of this knot. On off black (1B) and dark brown hair, the knots are lightened to a light brown shade. Very light brown and blonde and shades usually do not need bleached knots. It is not possible to bleach knots on jet black (#1) hair, and is very difficult to bleach knots on 1B hair. Bleached knots is a chemical process to make the wig look more natural by bleaching the black hair knot crochetted to the lace cap to a lighter one, similar to our own scalp color . One con of bleached knots process is that it would cause hair damage and shedding due to chemical is used during bleached knots process. So we highly suggest you to bleach knots just around the perimeter . At the same time, you could use the foundation or concealer of your skin tone to lighten the knots on full cap tp get the same natural look.
- Density refers to how thin or thick your hair is. The standard and common choice is 100% with medium density.
- Yes, when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp. For customer order, we recommend you to have baby hairs around the front and perimeter of the wig and make the hairline with more natural looking.
- You want to match the lace color with your scalp complexion not your skin tone. This is because when you part the unit, you want it to appear as your natural scalp color. So to check your scalp color part your hair and look at the color of your scalp to determine your lace color. Follow These Guidelines - Lace Choice Color: Transparent: For White, Off White or Cream scalp tones. Ie. Liv Tyler, Jessica Simpson, Jenna Jameson, Charlize Theron etc. Brown: For Light Beige or Beige scalp tones. Ie: Ciara, Eva Mendez, Eva Longoria Light Brown: For Light Brown scalp tones. Ie. Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Alica Keys, Rihanna Dark Brown: For Dark Brown scalp tones. Ie. Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams, Kelly Rowland
- It means that is a custom made order and our workers need 30 working days to process before shipment.
- On glueless cap,there are combs on it, to avoid the wig slip down.also,at back,there is an adjustable strap, you can adjust it to fit you well.
- Our hair is very clean and neat,so you don\'t have to wash your hair at first when you receive it.For curly hair we don\'t recommend you to wash because it may ruin the curly pattern.
- YES, all our hairs are 100% Human Hair, so treat it as your own. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired. However, DONT do it too frequently, the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
- YES, you can color our hair. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We highly recommend you have your professional hairdresser dye the hair for you. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use good quality hair products and test a small sample first.
- We don\'t recommend to straighten curly hair because it may cause hair problems like shedding and tangle.So had better remain the same curly look.
- For virgin hair ,yes you can dye it,but curly hair is not easy to operate by yourself ,so please let a professional stylist help you and don\'t do that yourself.
- Avoid using brushes and narrow-toothed combs, and instead opt for wide-toothed combs which cause less frizz and breakage.Also avoid touching your hair as much as possible .this can separate your curls and lead to unwanted frizz.
- 1. When you are brushing your hair, be gentle! You must always use a wide tooth comb to brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For CURLY hair please detangle it when in water with conditioner. DONT comb it after it is dry, otherwise it will cause tangling and matting. Without the proper treatment, your hair will get damaged quickly. 2. Use good brand hair care products such as Pantene or Keracare to keep your hair soft. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol because it makes hair dry. Chemical agents are widely used to add curl to straight hair and to loosen curls in curly hair. These products can permanently alter the structure of the hair. These compounds can also cause severe hair loss from over processing. Never use perms or relaxers on damaged hair. 3. Wash and condition hair regularly. Detangle hair gently before washing. Wash it gently in one direction only with warm water and some mild shampoo following with conditioner. Rinse it carefully and let it air dry. DONT rub the hair or press it to hard while washing it. 4. Deep wavy or curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair. 5. Always braid your hair before going to bed, swimming or exercising. Never sleep with wet hair. 6. Prolonged sun, water and wind exposure can damage the hair. It is also advised that you keep hair from coming into contact with saltwater and chlorine water as these factors can also contribute to the wear.
- The life of your wig will depend on your use and care of it. If handled properly, it should last you 6 months to a year and even longer depending on your handling and use.